Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permissionis granted to temporarily access material on Mind Games’s web site. This is the grant of a license and you may not:
- modify the materials for your commercial purpose;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mind Games at any time.
- The materials on Mind Games’s web site are provided “as is”. Mind Games makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mind Games does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Mind Games is not a clinical psychology site. No advice or health intervention on this site is applicable to clinical mental conditions as stipulated by the DSM or world health organization guidelines. Use of all information on this site is at your own risk.
- Mind Games does not guarantee results related to sport psychological skills training. Use of the information on this site is voluntary.
In no event shall Mind Games or its suppliers be liable for any health complications or damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mind Games’s Internet site, even if Mind Games or a Mind Games authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Mind Games’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mind Games does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mind Games may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
Mind Games has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mind Games of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Mind Games’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Finland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.